UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST MINISTER’S ASSOCIATION
ANNUAL MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday, June 20, 2012 Phoenix, Arizona
- Invocation and Call to Order
- Worship: A Celebration of Our Ministry
- Approval of 2011 Annual Meeting Minutes ~Alan Taylor, Secretary
- Appointment of Parliamentarian (Eric Kaminetzky) and Time Keeper (Lydia Ferrante-Roseberry)
- Adoption of Rules & Procedures:
No person may speak for more than three minutes on any one item.
No person may speak more than once on any one item as long as anyone else wishes the floor.
After initial presentation, debate time for each item requiring a vote shall be ten minutes. After ten minutes, a motion shall be automatically put, "Shall debate be extended for ten minutes?” Any time that a majority shall fail to extend time, debates shall be closed and the question on the floor put to a vote.
Any proposal by the Board of Trustees shall automatically come before the body. Items to be presented under Other Business, must be presented in written form to the secretary or president before 9:00 am, Wed, June 20, 2012.
- By-law Revision: Officers ~Jann Halloran and James Kubal-Komoto
- Nominating Committee Report, Appointment of Tellers, Collection of Ballots ~Melissa Carvill-Ziemer
- Election of New Member to the Ministerial Conference in Berry Street
- President’s Report ~Bill Hamilton-Holway, President
- Executive Director’s Report ~Don Southworth, Executive Director
- Treasurer’s Report, Adoption of 2012-2013 Budget
- By-law Revision: Membership and Governance (see Supplemental Packet)
- Membership Report ~Janette Lallier, Administrator
- Report of Guidelines Committee (see pp 16-17 for details) ~Fred Muir and Helen Carroll
- Proposed Guidelines: Amendment of Code of Conduct regarding sexual ethics
- Proposed Amendment: Section II G. Personal or Romantic Relationships
- Other Business
- Report of Election Tellers
- Announcement of Incoming UUMA Board Members
- Recognitions and Thanks