Dear Institute Registrant
Congratulations on taking part in the first UUMA CENTER Institute for Excellence in Ministry, February 7-11, 2011 at the Asilomar Conference Center in Pacific Grove, California. This pre-conference packet is designed to give you all the information and details you will need to have a memorable and outstanding experience. Hard copies were mailed on Dec 18. If you are registered and have not received a hard copy please let us know.
Included you will find:
• Confirmation of your room registration, roommate (if applicable) and seminar assignment (hard copy only)
• A letter of introduction from the CENTER Committee co-chairs
• The UUMA Covenant and Institute Covenant
• A description of, and application link for, Institute service opportunities
• An overview of the Peer to Peer Reflection process and invitation to participate
• A list of who is in each seminar to assist you in finding a colleague to work with for the Peer to Peer Reflection process
• A pre-conference assessment survey/evaluation
• A brochure about Asilomar including a map of the grounds
• An information sheet with details about travel logistics and other "need to knows”
• A schedule of the week’s events
We will be establishing an Institute section on the UUMA website by early January that will include this packet and other information including a way to connect with other colleagues to assist with your planning. We encourage you to visit the Asilomar website at visitasilomar.com and/or contact us with any questions.
Don Southworth, Acting Executive Director
Janette Lallier, Administrator