This year we are making easier than ever to gather groups of people together for conversation, meet and greets, games, yoga, or whatever else you’d like to do! We have created a Meet-up group for the UUMA and anyone can create a Meet-up or look over what’s been created and join in. Here’s what to do:
- Join Meet-up or sign in here: http://www.meetup.com/
- Join the UUMA Meet-up here: http://www.meetup.com/Unitarian-Universalist-Ministers-Association/ You need to be approved to be a member, which we do manually, so make sure to sign up before the Institute!
- Everyone who is approved as a member is also made an Event Organizer. To schedule a new Meet-up, click on the “Schedule a New Meet-up” at the top of the group page. If you need more detailed instructions, you can find them here. Make sure you are not scheduling your Meet-up during a seminar or worship. You can find the full Institute Schedule here.
- Click here for a list of possible venues. Make sure no one is using your venue before your list it. Click here for a map that shows the locations of the venues. Please note that we may change venues based on the number of attendees for any given event.
- Announce your Meetup! Make sure to say yes when asked if you want to announce your Meetup so that other members will be notified.
Feel free to email Allison at email@example.com if you have any questions or difficulties.