Ministry Days Volunteers:
Thank you for volunteering at Ministry Days! There are several ways you can help out, before, during and after ministry days. There are many volunteers needed for each activity. Your volunteer commitment to a particular task is for one-hour (unless you sign up for more time slots).
- Packet Prep: Helping to assemble registration packets, prepare registration area, hang signs, etc.
- Registration: Greeting your colleagues, handing out name-tags, badges, etc. And giving directions on schedule or rooms as needed.
- Greeter: Help colleagues find appropriate check-in tables, ribbon table, and location of childcare, and other rooms.
- Ribbon Table: Thank colleagues for involvement with the UUMA and present with appropriate ribbon. Previous UUMA leadership experience is extremely helpful in this role.
- Moving Help: Assist with moving registration and other UUMA materials from one site to the next. This job will require lifting, carrying and walking
- Usher: Greet colleagues for the 25/50 worship service, distribute order of service and assist with the collection during the service.
- Tech Helpers: Assist with the Powerpoint presentations during a section of the programming.
To manage all the tasks and volunteers, we are using signup.com. Please click the SignUp.com button to select your activity and time slot:
We also always welcome Social Media Volunteers, members who will actively post on your Facebook and/or Twitter during Ministry Days event. (No need to sign up for this).
Thank you for our commitment to the Unitarian Universalist Ministers Association.