Beyond the Call 3: Grounding and Growing Our Prophetic Ministries
A UUMA Professional Development Program
Thank you for your interest in Beyond the Call 3: Grounding and Growing Our Prophetic Ministries. If selected, you will be part of an 18 month learning community that will help you develop and deepen your skills in the practice of prophetic ministry. You will also take on a leadership role in mentoring others in this area after completing the program.
A successful applicant will:
- Show active engagement in justice work in your community
- Be in good standing with the UUMA and the Ministerial Fellowship Committee
- Demonstrate an understanding of and personal dedication to our Unitarian Universalist commitment to anti-racism, anti-oppression, and multiculturalism
- Demonstrate a commitment to collaboration and collegiality
- Agree to participate fully in all aspects of the program including three in-person retreats, monthly small group calls or individual coaching sessions, and community-rooted homework, and agree to act as a mentor/coach to colleagues after completing the program
The deadline for applications is January 10, 2018. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance in the program by January 30, 2018. The program will include 3 in-person retreats over eighteen months, and the first retreat of the program will be held August 9-12, 2018 near Philadelphia, PA.
The true cost of this program is more than $3,500 per person. Thanks to generous support from the Unitarian Universalist Funding Panel and the Panel on Theological Education, the cost for each participation in the program will be $2,500 and partial scholarships are available. To apply for a scholarship, please click here
In addition to the completed application form, please include (you may upload into the application or email to email@example.com):
- A resume
- Two written recommendations - at least one from another UUMA member
Beyond the Call Application: