Off Site Institute Seminar Registration Ends Jan 9!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
We can't give you the beach, but we CAN give you some of the learning! For the first time ever, we are offering an off-site track for those who can't make it out to Asilomar for the UUMA CENTER Institute:
"Preaching & Worship for the Future Church and the Future of Church"
Rev. Michael Piazza
The Rev. Michael Piazza is a passionate speaker on church renewal and worship. Join him in this seminar to take your preaching and worship leadership to the next level. Our model for worship, he says, is based on a template hundreds of years old. He will present his ideas for what he believes constitutes transformational worship in the 21st century.
Over 70 colleagues will be participating in this workshop on-site at Asilomar, and we invite YOU to join and participate from anywhere in the world! All five sessions of the workshop will be live-streamed for those who sign up, with facilitated online small groups during the sessions to deepen your learning.
· Required online orientation during the week of January 12
· Tuesday, February 3, 10am-12pm Pacific and 2-5pm Pacific
· Wednesday, February 4, 10am-12pm Pacific
· Thursday, February 5, 10am-12pm Pacific and 2-5pm Pacific
$50 for UUMA Members
$100 for non-Members
What you'll need:
· An internet connection (recommended speeds: 1.5Mbps/1.5Mbps (up/down))
For optimum experience: (you can join small groups by phone)
· Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
· A webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB plug-in
· Download Zoom (free video-conferencing application)
Registration Deadline is January 9. Cancelation fee of $10 for any cancelations prior to January 25. No refunds offered after January 25.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER