Renewal System Updates:
- Auto-Bill: ALL Members who renew online using a credit card will be set up
for Auto-Bill. The auto bill will automatically charge your dues one year from
the day you make your first renewal. If you renew on Sept 1 for 2010-11, the
system will charge your card the same amount on Sept 1, 2011 for the 2011-12
year. If you wish to disable this you can easily do so through the membership
info page (under the My Profile Menu).
- Discount Codes: If you belong to another professional organization which is
necessary to your ministry you may use a discount code to deduct a portion of
your dues. If you use a discount code please upload proof of your membership
into your 'Files & Links' (also located under the My Profile Menu). Click
here for a list of discount codes. Please note that if using a discount code
brings your dues to less than the $144 minimum we as that you pay the minimum.
You can do this online by submitting a donation of the difference. Or by
selecting the minimum and making a comment.
- Payment Plans: The website is not set up to automatically do payment plans
for dues. If you wish to have your dues broken into payments please use the
'Bill Me' option when renewing. Print the invoice and include a credit card
number in the payment section. We will charge cards on the 15th of each month.
Because all dues must be paid by June 30 your number of payments will be
determined by the date we receive your renewal. (For example: If we receive it
before Sept 15 you will have 10 payments). Sorry, but we can not accept checks
in the payment plan.
You can now renew your membership through the UUMA.ORG
website. To help with the process we have created the first UUMA webcast to walk
you through it. Click Here to view the 5 minute presentation
or follow these
quick and easy steps:
- Log in to
your member account.
- Navigate to the Membership Info link under the ‘My Profile” menu (located
- Click on Securely Renew My Membership.
- Select your membership level (based on Salary & Housing) and double
check your billing information.
- Select Bill-Me or Pay by Credit Card.
- Bill-Me: Print the invoice on the confirmation screen and mail in a check or
credit card number. Your membership will not be renewed until we receive and
process your payment.
- Credit Card: Follow directions on how to enter your credit card