To view the Webinar presenter position description, click here.
Please complete the sign up form by September 1, 2017.
Completing this sign up form is not a commitment to volunteer, but rather shows interest and a willingness to consider the role.
Please indicate which of the possible webinar topics you are comfortable presenting. Only 4 webinars will be delivered per year. If there us a topic you are interested in presenting which is not listed for the coming year, please indicate on the form and we will keep your interest on file for future years.
Possible Webinar topics 2017-2018:
- Community Ministry: What are the options in community ministry today
- Spiritual Practices for Flourishing in Ministry
- Ministry with Interfaith Partners: Including best practices for building and sustaining interfaith relationships
- Entrepreneurial Ministry 101
- Building the Beloved Community: How to center anti-racist, anti-oppressive practice in your ministry
- Family and Ministry: Blessings and challenges and ways to get support
- The Business of Church: Including administration, strategic planning, working with volunteers
- Working with a Staff Team: Including some basics around supervision
- Conflict Management: Including learning about diverse conflict styles
- Leadership and Governance: Including discussion of ministerial authority
- Time Management: Including structuring a work week, taking time off, keeping boundaries, honoring private and family life
- How to Lead Rights of Passage: Including weddings, memorials, child dedication, baptisms, house blessings